Android/Java Developer - Lima, Perú
- Design, develop and support Android applications.
- Work with Business Analysts, Project Managers and Systems Architects at our US client’s locations (some travel may be required)
- Participate in analysis and specification. Analyze business requirements and propose programmatic solutions, preparing detailed specifications and developing against them. Support testing and deployment phases of lifecycle
- Ensure on-time delivery of development milestones
- Must have excellent English skills, verbal and written
- Significant development experience with Java and a solid understanding of the Android SDK., thread-safety and memory management on mobile devices. Experience with third party library integration (such as Red Laser, etc.), and understanding of Web Oriented Architecture services (REST, JSON, API/Web-Services).
- Additional experience with one of more of the following a strong plus: XML, HTML5, JQuery Mobile, CSS, RDBMS..
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams using configuration management (GIT, Star Team, ClearCase, VSS, etc.) and issue/defect management tools (Quality Center, Rational, Bugzilla, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle and the ability to implement software following a structured approach, strong Object Oriented concepts and programming skills
- Solid understanding of Model-View Controller frameworks for separation of presentation and content
- Significant experience providing software design and support documentation (UML experience a plus)
- University degree (Computer Science major preferred)
- Strong English skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills, with the ability to identify, research, resolve and recommend solutions
- Strong organizational, task management, and prioritization skills – must remain open and flexible to priority changes
This full-time position is located in our office in Lima, Perú. For your hard work, you will receive a competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits and significant growth opportunity by joining a fast growing company with diverse projects, clients and talented coworkers.
Click on the Apply Now button, or apply by sending us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org