Taller Technologies is looking for DevOps Engineers to join our talented staff
At this position you will be able to:
- Build tools and critical infrastructure to support business´s site/software/application platforms
- Implement integrations requested by clients
- Develop tools, frameworks and instrumentation to validate and increase rollout success for applications.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Implement automated deployment and script configuration
- Collaborate with developers to ensure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
Skills and Experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. (Students will be considered)
- Intermediate/Advanced English Level.
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Knowledge of Cloud Platform
- Good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools
- Linux or Windows system administration, troubleshooting and tuning
- Development experience in one or more programming languages such as .net, powershell, java, python, bash.
- Knowledge of distributed systems and messaging architectures.
- Working knowledge of Open source tools
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Interpersonal and communications skills
Join Us! Be Taller!