Frontend Developer - Lima, Perú
- Design, develop and maintain web and mobile web applications.
- Actively manage your own tasks and assist other team members when needed.
- Be involved in all phases of the project lifecycle (from analysis and specification to testing and deployment)
- Ensure on-time delivery of development milestones, displaying a passion for and accountability to our clients’ projects.
- Partner effectively with globally distributed team members and outsourced partners
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Intermediate/Advanced English skills both written and verbal is a must
- Solid understanding of UX and design principles (responsive design), cross-platform browser/client issues
- Experience with common UI frameworks, tools and technologies such as: AngularJS (Material Design), JQuery, ExtJS/Sencha, Bootstrap, Foundations or similar.
- Experience in one or more of the following: AJAX, Web Service APIs (REST & SOAP), Relational Databases (SQLServer/MySQL/Oracle/etc),
- Very strong organizational, task management, and prioritization skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well with peers and all levels of management
- Nice-to-have skills: PHP, Java, Python/Django, Configuration Management, Scripting, CMS expertise (Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, Alfresco, etc.)
- Experience with testing methodologies, frameworks and tools such as Jasmine, Protractor, Karma.
- Experience in mobile development (Android, iOS) is a plus
At Taller Technologies we are very passionate about what we do. Our culture promotes innovation, freedom, agile mindset and growth in a learning and collaborative working environment from our Location in Lima or anywhere with our Telecommuting Program.
We offer a space for Career Development through Training Plan.
Be Taller! Join Us!
Click on the Apply Now button, or apply by sending us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org