Full Stack Developer - Lima, Perú
We are looking for Full Stack Developers with strong experience to join a full-time position at Taller Technologies, working as a team member of a multidisciplinary and agile team
- Design, develop and maintain web applications within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes
- Communicate effectively with other engineers and QA
- Identify production and non-production application issues as well as opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications
- Actively manage your own tasks and assist other team members when needed.
- Ensure on-time delivery of development milestones, displaying a passion for and accountability to our clients’ projects.
Full Stack Technologies
- Familiarity working with Front-end development technologies: MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS and Node.js.
- LAMP Stack experience: Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (minimum 2 years' experience)
- Strong MySQL skills with the ability to understand, analyze and write complex MySQL queries
- Strong experience applying Object Oriented concepts
- Intermediate English skills both written and verbal is a plus.
- Nice-to-have skills: Java, Python/Django, Ruby, Configuration Management, Scripting.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture is compulsory
- Experience in Node-based Compositing Architecture is a plus
- Experience with testing methodologies, frameworks and tools.
- Solid understanding of UX and design principles (responsive design), cross-platform browser/client issues
- Experience in mobile development (Android, iOS, Cross-platform frameworks) is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- 4 years of professional software development experience with 2+ years dedicated to web development, extensive knowledge of the platform/tools.
- Strong communications skills able to manage client expectations
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English - Exclusive.
- Availability to travel to US if is required.
- Travel Papers or documents updated will be considered as a plus.
At Taller Technologies we are very passionate about what we do. Our culture promotes innovation, freedom, agile mindset and growth in a learning and collaborative working environment
We offer a space for Career Development through Training Plan.
Be Taller! Join Us!
Click on the Apply Now button, or apply by sending us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org