It is well known that the software industry faces serious challenges delivering working software on time, on budget, and at the desired level of quality. A conservative estimation from IEEE reports that over $60 billion is spent each year on failed software projects, primarily due to limited client involvement, poor requirements, unrealistic schedules, no change management, shortened QA cycles, and inflexible processes leading to the inability to adapt to change.
Enter “Agility.” At Taller we embrace Agile’s flexible, and thereby manageable, methodologies for every project and business environment, no matter the size, scale, or complexity. The heart of Agilism is the TEAM. Teams are self-organizing, cross-functional, and multi-skilled, and they include the functional roles of Product Owner, Developer, Architect, Quality Engineer, Business Analyst, and ScrumMaster, among others.
Taller Technologies Adheres to These Principles
- Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable and working software.
- We welcome changing requirements, even in later stages of development.
- Our client and development teams work together, day-in and day-out, throughout the engagement while maintaining a steady work pace.
- Working software is the primary measure of progress.
- The best architectures, requirements, and designs emerge from self-organizing teams.
- At regular and frequent intervals the team reflects on how to become more effective, then tunes and adjusts its behavior accordingly.